About the Team
Yembo doubled in size in 2020 and is gearing up to triple in size in 2021, so we're seeking experienced Senior Account Executives to help fuel that growth. If you're interested in joining a venture-backed startup that's disrupting an outdated industry and wants to accelerate your career, then read on...this might be a good opportunity for you!
About the Role
A Senior Account Executive will be the key person in driving the sales process from prospect to close, and responsible for acquiring 50+ new customers this year. You'll be working directly with the VP of Sales and a team of Senior AEs and SDRs on a daily basis to execute our sales process and go-to-market strategy.
What You'll Do
- Own the full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Prospect into specifically targeted accounts to develop new opportunities
- Conduct cold outreach on a daily basis (the most successful AEs are always prospecting!)
- Work with the SDRs to qualify inbound leads
- Lead 2-4 demos per day using Zoom
- Build and manage an active pipeline of qualified opportunities using trials and the Challenger Sale methodology
- Exceed quota on a monthly basis
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our sales playbook, process, and methodology
- Occasionally attend industry sales conferences
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience successfully carrying a 6-figure quota in a closing role selling SaaS
- A track record of consistently exceeding quota responsibilities
- A high standard of excellence and strong attention to detail
- A competitive by nature and desire to win
- A growth mindset and belief in getting 1% better each day - you know feedback and coaching will help accelerate your growth
- A passion for being the underdog and challenging the status quo
- A natural curiosity to understand customers and their business
- A "don't take no for an answer" mentality
- A highly empathetic nature with the ability to understand the needs of others
- An eagerness to learn and contribute to the development of a best-in-class enterprise sales process and methodology
What's in it for You?
- Be a part of the founding sales team at an early stage, high growth startup
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time - Our early customers love the product and we have grown to mid-double-digit customers in the past few months just based on referrals.
- Elevate your skills - We're redefining how consumers shop for moving services and that involves learning how to sell a process-changing solution to change an industry. You will learn so much that you can look back with pride to say - “I was involved in using cutting edge technology to lead the digital transformation of an outdated industry”
- All of us here love what we do and you will notice it from our fast-paced culture.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper-growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- 3 weeks PTO + 10 Government Holidays
Yembo is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in San Diego. Our founders previously pioneered 4G technology while at Qualcomm and have now set their sights on disrupting the moving and relocation industry with patented Artificial Intelligence and computer vision technology.