About the Team
Yembo doubled in size in 2020 and is gearing up to triple in size in 2021, so we're seeking a Sales Operations Manager to help fuel that growth. If you're interested in joining a venture-backed startup using Computer Vision and AI to disrupt an outdated industry and want to accelerate your career, then read on...this might be a good opportunity for you!
About the Role
We're looking for a Sales Operations Manager to help us build a foundation for sales excellence by reinforcing revenue strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. As a key member of the Revenue team, you will be the partner of the VP of Sales to deeply understand and optimize our go-to-market engine and support projects that drive growth through the top of the funnel, new logo acquisition, and renewal and expansion of existing customers.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, drive, and enhance ongoing reporting efforts of sales performance data and business metrics.
- Partner with VP of Sales on delivering recurring forecasting and pipeline reviews.
- Proactively search for areas to optimize and scale our sales engine using data, process, and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue.
- Lead the implementation and ongoing administration of our Salesforce CRM database, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, validation rules, process builder rules, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management.
- Champion the improvement and support of Yembo’s sales tech stack including implementation, troubleshooting, user management, and identifying solutions.
- Identify areas of opportunity within the sales process that may be leading to inefficiencies and run effective project management to roll out solutions.
- Scope out and manage strategic projects with key subject matter experts to deliver highly requested operational changes and improvements to the sales org.
- Act as the front line support for the sales teams for all things process-related, as well as, overseeing commissions and quotas.
- Organize the rollout process improvements and change management related to sales ops and process updates.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders and lead by influence on company-wide initiatives to move the needle on revenue growth across Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing.
- Support ad-hoc reporting needs and conduct in-depth analysis as needed; identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations at high-growth SaaS companies
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Admin
- Experience leading Salesforce migration and implementation
- Sales tools administration and reporting experience: SFDC, Gong, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Guru, Trello, InsightSquared, Clari (familiarity with BI/Analytics tools is a bonus)
- Strong critical thinking skills and a “First Principles” approach towards solving problems
- Ability to work independently and Get Sh*t Done with minimal direction and drive projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a “1% better each day” mentality to raising standards and achieving outsized impacts over the long run
- Proven reporting, analysis, and dashboard creation skills, and adept at presenting findings in a compelling non-technical manner
- Process-oriented, but flexible around business needs - will be able to handle a queue of requests without becoming overwhelmed
- Ability to conceptualize business processes, clearly illustrate pain points, and recommend changes to the systems that support those processes.
- Comfortable providing consultative input to management regarding performance and productivity analysis and suggest optimal solutions
- Strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics.
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly collaborative team player and comfortable leading cross-functional projects with
What’s in it for You
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time - Our early customers love the product and we have grown to mid-double-digit customers in the past few months just based on referrals.
- Elevate your skills - We're redefining how consumers shop for moving services and that involves learning how to sell a process-changing solution to change an industry. You will learn so much that you can look back with pride to say - “I was involved in using cutting edge technology to lead the digital transformation of an outdated industry”
- All of us here love what we do and you will notice it from our fast-paced culture.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper-growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- 3 weeks PTO + 10 Government Holidays
Yembo is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in San Diego. Our founders previously pioneered 4G technology while at Qualcomm and have now set their sights on disrupting the moving and relocation industry with patented Artificial Intelligence and computer vision technology.