About the Team
Yembo doubled in size in 2020 and is poised to triple in size in 2021, so we're seeking experienced Sales Development Representatives to help fuel that growth. If you're interested in joining a venture-backed startup that's disrupting an outdated industry and wants to accelerate your career, then read on...this might be a good opportunity for you!
About the Role
A Sales Development Representative is an "Account Executive in training" and will be the key person in driving outbound activity at the top of our sales funnel to generate 240+ qualified demo appointments this year. The ideal candidate is someone who is crushing it at their current role and looking to help up-level our SDR team while fast-tracking themselves into a closing role in the process. You'll be working directly with the VP of Sales, and a team of Senior AEs and SDRs on a daily basis to execute our sales process and go-to-market strategy.
What You'll Do
Your first 3 months:
- Learn Yembo products and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful
- Build relationships with the Account Executives, VP of Sales, Customer Success Managers, and peers within the company
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Consistently meet goals and set up 90+ demo appointments
The next 6-12 months:
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Account Executive duties and responsibilities
- Work with leadership to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion (multiple career paths available)
What You'll Need
- 6 months of inside sales related experience (phone/web-based) at a SaaS company
- Previous training in consultative/value-based selling
- A high standard of excellence and strong attention to detail
- A competitive by nature and desire to win
- A passion for being the underdog and challenging the status quo
- A growth mindset and belief in getting 1% better each day - you know feedback and coaching will help accelerate your growth
- A natural curiosity to understand customers and their business
- A "don't take no for an answer" mentality
- A highly empathetic nature with the ability to understand the needs of others
- An eagerness to learn and contribute to the development of a best-in-class enterprise sales process and methodology
What's in it for You?
- Be a part of the founding sales team at an early stage, high growth startup
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time - Our early customers love the product and we have grown to mid-double-digit customers in the past few months just based on referrals.
- Elevate your skills - We're redefining how consumers shop for moving services and that involves learning how to sell a process-changing solution to change an industry. You will learn so much that you can look back with pride to say - “I was involved in using cutting edge technology to lead the digital transformation of an outdated industry”
- All of us here love what we do and you will notice it from our fast-paced culture.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper-growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- 3 weeks PTO + 10 Government Holidays
Yembo is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in San Diego. Our founders previously pioneered 4G technology while at Qualcomm and have now set their sights on disrupting the moving and relocation industry with patented Artificial Intelligence and computer vision technology.