*Candidate must be based in the US Eastern or Central Time Zone for this remote role*
At Yembo, we are bringing a digital shopping experience to all home services (moving, insurance, painting, etc.). We are using software and computer vision based artificial intelligence to eliminate the old process - waiting for a trained estimator to visit your home to count furniture or measure your floors and walls.
We strongly believe we are going to make a verb out of Yembo - when any home service needs to be estimated, you just "Yembo it". Today, our software is used by leading providers in the relocation services industry, and we are on our way to put together a category-defining product for home insurance. You will be employee no < 30 and this role would be career-defining (just like seeing an early Stripe or Airbnb employee on LinkedIn). You can learn more about our cutting-edge tech: https://customers.twilio.com/2...
The Yembo customer success team is the face of our company and the Sr CSM will be responsible for ensuring our customers get maximal value with Yembo products.
- On-board, manage, renew, and upsell a book of customers, including owning a net retention rate target
- Understand key blockers for our customers to be successful and take targeted and precise actions proactively. Being effective requires hustle (eg, calling inactive accounts) and great communication skills (asking good questions and guiding clients towards mutually agreed upon goals)
- Teach our customers how to effectively use our product and proactively suggest process changes
- Identify expansion opportunities and upsell customers
- Occasionally host in-person customer events with occasional travel required (post Covid)
- Write help articles, record training videos, and host webinars
- Plan and execute on customer case studies from scratch
- Debug customer issues effectively and communicate findings to engineering clearly
- Distill customer feedback into thoughtful, succinct product or customization requests
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS experience in sales, customer success, or account management
- Understand the difference between a customer success role (proactive, strategic) and a customer support role (answering customer requests)
- Embraces tough conversations with challenging customers. The ability to push back on customer complaints effectively and move a narrow conversation into a higher-level strategic discussion, and to root-cause challenges beyond stated complaints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, able to manage many requests
- Efficient time management and ability to prioritize
- Skilled with using various tech tools -- G Suite, project management tools like Jira/Trello, etc
- Able to work normal U.S. business hours
- Great references
- Bachelor's degree
This is a full-time remote position based anywhere in the US Eastern Time or Central Time Zones. The Customer Success team is fully remote.
Once normal business travel resumes, this position requires occasional travel to conferences and on-sites at our customers. We anticipate travel approximately 10-15% of the time on an as-needed basis.
Resources for Interview
- Customer Success: How Innovative Companies Are Reducing Churn and Growing Recurring Revenue
- The Challenger Sale